Monday, April 03, 2006

Meeting a Photographer

Our wedding is in a small pretty rual part of Virginia so there really isn't much around when planning a wedding. I have relied a lot on the internet to find vendors for our wedding. I was searching the web for information and came across a photographer Michael Escalera. I took a look at his website and fell in love with his type of photography. He takes a more journalistic approach to pictures versus simple taking a bunch of posed pictures.

I had emailed him in January to find out if our date was even available. He emailed me back with in an hour and told it was. He sent me a price list and all the other packages he offers which I thought was really great. After that I some what but photographer on the back burner until I could get things more finalized. So this past Saturday, my mom and I went to meet him at his home and it was AMAZING!!! He was so incredibly nice and easy to talk and the best thing he made you feel comfortable. Being comfortable with a photographer I think is a very important thing.

1 comment:

Danielle's Thoughts said...

I've actually been reading your blog for quite a while! I think its so great that you're losing all of your extra weight. I got married about 10 months ago and have PUT ON extra weight that I need to get rid of.
Anyways, just thought I'd leave a comment since I've been reading your blog and I just wanted to encourage you to keep it up and keep working hard to reach your goal! I'm sure you'll be (and feel like) a beautiful bride!