Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You know you Got a Good Man....

So just a quick blog on how wonderful Brian is! He has to be one of the greatest ones out there and I am the lucky one who got him! Yeah Yeah people said you are rockin' the cradle I just say get them early and you can train them well! Just kidding, he really didn't need much!!

Me and Brian's wedding date is set for September 23, 2006 and yesterday while on the phone with him he told me that he wanted to move the wedding date up and he thought he couldn't wait till September to get married. I about cried when he told me that. How many men do you know that would say something like that. :) We aren't moving the wedding date to much going on during the summer not to mention my weight goals, I think I would have to starve to death if we moved the wedding.

With that said I know I have found Mr. Right. Let me tell you it feels so good to be loved all the time!!

No comments: