Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Weight Watchers Week Eight

So another another week has gone by in the weight loss world! Last week when I blogged I said that I would be joining the YMCA on Saturday, well I didn't make it up there. It was a very busy weekend. Brian came in on Thursday, a week early :) and then my brother, his girlfriend, and her 4 year old son came for the weekend. So I really didn't have any time to do anything. All though I didn't make it to the Y I did run 2 miles on Saturday morning outside and managed to lose some more weight:

Here is the break down:

Starting Weight: 155.2
First Week: -4.2
Ending Weight: 151.00
Second Week: -1.4
Ending Weight: 149.6
Third Week: -1.8
Ending Weight: 147.8
Fourth Week: -2.6
Ending Weight: 145.2
Fifth Week: +.2
Ending Weight: 145.4
Sixth Week: -1.0
Ending Weight: 144.4
Seventh Week: -1.6
Ending Weight: 142.8

Left to go to hit 10% : 2.6lbs

I am glad to report that both my weight loss buddies are doing great!!! Velvet has lost 18.6 lbs... WAY TO GO VELVET!! Emily lost -2.4 lbs this week!!

The other exciting event is that I am going today to try on my wedding dress and praying that it is already to big and I am going to have to exchange it!!

1 comment:

Velvet Minnick said...

you're so silly! :-)