Monday, March 20, 2006

The Stress of Being a Bride....

Here it is 6 months till the big day and the only thing that I want to do is cry! It is crazy I see that TV show Bridezilla and I think I would never act like that, but the sad part is that I am turning into that very slowly!

I don't understand why every family member has to put their two cents in on ever decision that we make together. I had everything planned out from the church to the reception site, but now I want to change the reception site. The reason behind changing the site is that I don't think that is going to be able to hold our guest comfortably. My father would like for us to have a sit down dinner and we are leaning towards that one minute than away from the idea the next... I just can't seem to communicate with the country club, they never give me a concrete answer on anything which really makes me mad.

So needless to say this "sucks" I thought this was supposed to be fun and exciting well really it isn't!

No comments: