Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Weight Watchers Week Nine

Another week as gone by in the WW world. It was a pretty good week. I lost once again which is always better than gaining:

Here is where I am at now:

Starting Weight: 155.2
First Week: -4.2
Ending Weight: 151.00
Second Week: -1.4
Ending Weight: 149.6
Third Week: -1.8
Ending Weight: 147.8
Fourth Week: -2.6
Ending Weight: 145.2
Fifth Week: +.2
Ending Weight: 145.4
Sixth Week: -1.0
Ending Weight: 144.4
Seventh Week: -1.6
Ending Weight: 142.8
Eighth Week: -1.0
Ending Weigh: 141.8

Left to go to hit 10% : 1.6lbs

One more thing to mention is that I joined the Y tonight after work, so I will be at the POOL at 515 in the morning for a nice swim.... :)

2 comments:

Fatgirl said...

Congratulations on your weight loss! Thats just great! Which plan are you sticking with?

I started out with Flex but plateaued after a few months. I was considering going back again since I have lost an additional 20 lbs but fear having too much wiggle room in the diet.

I am working on my own weight loss story at The Weighting. I finally broke down and went to see a nutritionist who needless to say I have been avoiding going to see lately because I know the scales would tip upwards.

How did you stay motivated?

Tracy said...

I am doing the flex plan which seems to be working so far! The core plan scares me. :) That is great that you have gone to see a nutritionist. It seems to be working for you.

My motivation is my support team who I talk a lot about in my blogs. My biggest motivator is my fiance, without him I couldn't do it.

I also give myself rewards for certain goals that I hit.

You are doing great! Keep up the good work! Let me know how you do!